TR2075 or MKII the front top aluminium panel wanted

13 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Pawel
(@pawel)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hello, as in the subject , I am looking for the front panel with 'TANGBERG TR2075 MKII AM/FM receiver' logo. I got one form the USA without it .... I have a few but not marked the TR2075 unfortunately.    

Pawel

koba
 koba
(@koba)
Trusted Member

The seller is parting out 2075 - ask him

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tandberg-TR-2075-Receiver-Parts-Lower-Faceplate-TR-42526-2/322809442822

ReplyQuote
Pawel
(@pawel)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Thanks @koba, unfortunately I know him and I did it already - not available. I found one in Noway, but requested price was from the space.... ( 200 Euro with shipping ) 

Pawel

ReplyQuote
koba
 koba
(@koba)
Trusted Member

Crazy price... Terje Solheim?? 🙂 

Isn't it easier to print it on?

ReplyQuote
Pawel
(@pawel)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

bingo ! Terje

I will do something , the problem is called: brushed, anodized aluminium. I have no idea how to do it at home 🙂 

Pawel

ReplyQuote
koba
 koba
(@koba)
Trusted Member

ReplyQuote
Pawel
(@pawel)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hello, Thanks, unfortunatelly he has everything except the top panel ... I think I do it using TR2025 panel what I have.

Pawel

ReplyQuote
(@jdurbin1)
Eminent Member

I don't think I have a spare MkII trim piece but probably have an extra for 2075 somewhere... but it is long so may cost some $$ to mail from the US.

John

ReplyQuote
Pawel
(@pawel)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hello John , my son is living the NY so it will be almost the local shipmnet . Please check, the TR2075 is absolutely fine with me. I almost printed the TR2075 label 🙂 

Pawel

ReplyQuote
koba
 koba
(@koba)
Trusted Member

If Pawel has someone to deliver to Poland from Ukraine I can help with it. Delivery USA -> Ukraine is $3.06/kg by sea and $6.25/kg by air

ReplyQuote
Pawel
(@pawel)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@knoba, thanks for an offer. My son visiting us 2x a year so I waited a few years for it can wait a few months more. I guess he will be for Xmas here 🙂 .

PS

I also use the dedicated 'cheap' sea service USA/Poland (Polamer), but it's too small and they can lose it on the way 🙂 . Shipping to NY if John agree is absoltely fine with me ( not the first not the last time my son supports my hobby ! )

Pawel

ReplyQuote
(@jdurbin1)
Eminent Member

You've got mail!

John

ReplyQuote
Pawel
(@pawel)
Member Moderator
Topic starter  

Hello,  I got it in Poland yesterday. It's superb, many thanks !

Merry Xmas and Happy NY !

Pawel

ReplyQuote
Share:

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.