Tr2075 mk2

5 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
 Piet
(@piet)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Last week I bought a 2075 MK2 on an Belgian site., €300 plus Post, bargain, did not hesitate and bought it

Today it came in by post, very good condition, outside no scratches, plays very well,  so inside also OK I think.

Gonna test it out later in the evening and this week.

Very happy with this new playtoy in my collectio 

Top of the line in the 20xx series, allready had a Tr2075 (mk 1)

I keep you informed later this week

Regards Piet

Piet
(@piet)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Picture

ReplyQuote
Indianeren
(@indianeren)
Eminent Member

Thats a nice one! My brother  has one too and he has of cause Tandberg Studio monitor connected to it 😀 

If the receiver look's unscrewed by others I would pay attention to the four 4700uF 63V capacitors that sits in the power section before the power amps 👍 

Ola S.

This post was modified 3 years ago by Indianeren

ReplyQuote
Pawel
(@pawel)
Member Moderator

Cool , I like TR2075MKII. It's the most 'elegant' sound in the Tandberg range. Open it and look at few capacitors sitting on the:

- power amplifier, the small ones 220uf and less, it's just a few. Replace it if you may, be careful as one has the minus opposite direction than the rest :), The four big ones are usually OK. 

- power supply, 1000uF and few 47uF as I recall all located together, replace it as well.

The rest will probably work forever :).

You may also change from cabling from 220V to 240V on the transformer ( diagram is on the top of the transformer )

any questions let me know.  Good luck ! 

Pawel

ReplyQuote
 Piet
(@piet)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Indianeren , Pawel

Thanks for the info, but I dont have any technical knowledge, so I am not even gonna open it.

It sounds very good, think its in good condition inside.

Have to find myself someone who can help me with the technical care of my Tandberg collection.

Allready have more than 20 Tandberg receivers, ,most of them play very well, some need some reparation, maybe cleaning.

PIet

Tandbergista reacted
ReplyQuote
Share:

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.